Land of Lincoln Chapter
The Land of Lincoln Chapter was established January 1999. The chapter is a resource for notification of training opportunities, networking with peers, advancing the high standards of law enforcement intelligence analysis and sharing of ideas, intelligence resources and techniques. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact a member of the board to fill out an application. All you need to do is fill out the IALEIA International Application and PAY them direct the $50.00 membership! Please contact Veronica Salazar - firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your international application.
Land of Lincoln Application -
Membership matters - get involved!
Attending monthly meetings is vital to you and the chapter. The organization would love to hear your ideas, opinions and suggestions on making this chapter outstanding! Network and grow professionally with us!
International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA) was founded over 30 years ago and the Land of Lincoln chapter has been active for over 17 years. This year promises to be an exciting year for our members and the chapter itself. Some of our highlights will include:
· Quarterly Meetings,
· Partnership with other professional organizations to include the Crime Analysts of IL,
· Mentor-ship opportunities for new analysts,
· Promote personal and professional growth to members,
· Marketing opportunities,
· Website for our chapter,
IALEIA looks forward to working with you and having your involvement
in making our chapter a success!
CLICK on the IALEIA icon to be linked directly to their website.
Members are brought together to achieve the following objectives:
• Advocacy. IALEIA unites members and advances public and official understanding of criminal intelligence analysis and its role as a profession. IALEIA is governed by a Board of Directors assisted by member committees. Board Directors regularly represent IALEIA as subject matter experts at international and national meetings. Senior members also serve as advocates and advisors to newer members.
• Training. IALEIA devises concepts, standards, and curricula for training, and offers basic analyst training for analysts worldwide.
• Certification. IALEIA has qualification standards and indices of competence for the profession, and administers a professional international certification program. In 1991, through partnership with the Society of Certified Criminal Analysts (SCCA), a certification program for law enforcement analysts was created. Since then, IALEIA has adapted and adopted SCCA's certification process. The IALEIA Analyst Certification Program is structured to encourage continuing education, measure knowledge and skills, and recognize excellence though experience.
• Networking. Regular meetings, training, and speakers are arranged by the numerous regional IALEIA chapters worldwide. By providing timely, relevant information to members on opportunities and issues affecting the field, IALEIA promotes well-informed career analysts. In addition, IALEIA’s website (www.ialeia.org) is available in several languages to facilitate international networking opportunities.
• Professionalism. Our organization reinforces the concepts of professionalism, dedication to service, and integrity among practitioners of criminal intelligence analysis.
• Research. IALEIA encourages research about criminal intelligence analysis and the analytic process, and identifies funding for such research.
Visitors to this site
1 Community Blvd.
Wheeling, IL 60090